RBS transaction services delivers the domestic and international banking services that clients need to transact efficiently with their customers, suppliers and counterparties.
We help corporations, make and receive payments, control cash flow and achieve much more throughout their global operations. This support allows organisations to accelerate their supply chains, manage operating and regulatory risk, and squeeze the most from their working capital.
We provide financial institutions with global clearing capabilities, transaction processing and partnering solutions to help them serve their customers, and achieve scale and efficiency.
We also support public-sector organisations so they can deliver services efficiently and cost effectively, with our transaction, back-office processing and payment and collection solutions.
A partner in transaction banking
Our clients see us as a banking partner who works alongside them. We provide them with the services, geographic reach and local knowledge to simplify their international trading and help them to succeed in all their markets.
We have expert staff on-the-ground in 37 countries, ready to work with you at head office, regional treasury or local operating company level to meet your local, regional and international transaction banking needs. Our global networks and partnerships extend still further, connecting you to your markets and customers across the time-zones, 24 hours a day.
Our transaction services and solutions to meet clients' needs
We offer a comprehensive range of payables and receivables, liquidity and investment management, foreign exchange, international trade and corporate cards services.
For example, our trade services can limit the risk of selling into new markets, strengthen supplier relationships and reduce costs right across the supply chain. We help clients automate the daily management of their cash positions and maximise available working capital with our global liquidity management tools. Services such as e-invoicing and corporate cards can streamline cash management, from receivables through to payroll and expenses.
Efficient and secure transaction services
Our transaction services’ specialists work closely with each client, helping them select the best solutions and delivery channels for their business and corporate environment. Whether they to choose to connect via our web-based services, via SWIFT or direct from their servers to ours, transactions are always secure, reliable and efficient.
To find out more, please contact your relationship manager.
Award-winning transaction services
- Best Bank for Liquidity Management, Western Europe – Global Finance 2005-2013
- Best Bank for Liquidity Management, Central Europe – Global Finance 2012-2013
- Best Supply Chain Finance Provider, Western Europe – Global Finance 2008-2013
- Best Cash Management Solution, IATA, Singapore – The Asset 2013
- #1 Domestic Cash Manager, Netherlands – Euromoney 2012
- Best Trade Finance Bank, United Kingdom – Global Finance 2011-2013
- Best Bank Globally for Documentary Processing Services – Global Trade Review, 2010-2012
- Most Innovative Web-Based Supply Chain Finance Solution Provider, MaxTrad – Financial-I Leaders in Innovation 2011
- Best Use of IT in Wholesale/Transaction Banking – Banking Technology Awards, 2012